Happy Birthday wishes


Happy Birthday wishes







On you special Day here’sMy Wish For You…..When you are lonely, I wish you LOVE.When you are down, I wish you JOY.When you are troubled, I wish you PEACE.When things are complicated, I wish you SIMPLE BEAUTY.When things are chaotic, I wish you INNER SILENCE.When things look empty, I wish you HOPE.!!!! Wish you a Very Happy Birthday !!!!



On this day Dance like no one’s watching, sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ll never get hurt, and live like it’s heaven on Earth !!!! Wish you a Happy Birthday and Many happy returns of the day.


It’s your birthday. Now you’ve more grown up. Every year you’re becoming more perfect.



I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the world. Happy birthday.