Girlfriend Birthday Wishes



Girlfriend Birthday Wishes



I love you so much that I booked every room of your favorite hotel for your birthday, for the entire night, for just the two of us. In other words, I kicked out my roommate and we have my entire apartment to ourselves. Get ready for a five-star birthday



Once a year is a day so special that the other 364 days of the year pale in comparison. Once a year is your birthday. This year, I will make your birthday so special that you will remember it forever...or until the next birthday we celebrate together!






When I'm not with you, I just shut my eyes and, like magic, everything I adore about you, pops into my head, making me feel like you're with me. So, even though I can't be with you on your special day, just shut your eyes and right beside you will be me. Happy birthday!

click here to see more